Music

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Performances (Finale)

Gosh,tonight reminds me of last year's fantastic Kradam night. I miss that moments. Crystal Bowersox looks gorgeous btw.

Round 1: Contestant's song choice
- Lee Dewyze - The Boxer (pretty nice,it's like his first rendition of this song,nothing different,he has much more confidence maybe)
- Crystal Bowersox - Me and Bobby McGee (I love this song. She rocked it on the Top 11 week. She brings different arrangement to tonight's performance. What an amazing performance!!)

Round 2: Executive Producer's choice
- Lee Dewyze - Everybody Hurts (strong performance,very good song choice,it suits Lee's voice,arguably one of Lee's better performance)
At this point,I really need showstopper performance like Carrie vs Bo or David Archuleta vs David Cook in previous seasons. C'mon guys!!
- Crystal Bowersox - Black Velvet (holy shit,Crystal shows how it's done. This is the Crystal that we know since beginning,someone that is in different league from the others. She shows so much passion. There's a fire in her performance. I feel excited too. One of her best performances)

Round 3: Coronation Song/Singles
- Lee Dewyze - Beautiful Day (oh U2 song, I thought it's gonna be Daniel Powter's Bad Day song. Hahaha. It's pretty good performance I think,he gave it his best. Hmm,I don't know if he can make this performance any better)
- Crystal Bowersox - Up To The Mountain (woah,they did a great job picking the single song this season. Giving the contestants a song that's suitable for their own personal style. Crystal totally knocks this song out of the park. Very emotional performance. She should win this thing)

Will Young's performance seemed a bit stiff and cold for me. Although I love his song by now. Nice job,dude!!

My rank:
1. Crystal Bowersox - Up To The Mountain
2. Crystal Bowersox - Black Velvet
3. Crystal Bowersox - Me And Bobby McGee
4. Lee Dewyze - Beautiful Day
5. Lee Dewyze - Everybody Hurts
6. Lee Dewyze - The Boxer

No comments: