Music

Friday, May 28, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 2 Studio Recording Review

- Lee Dewyze - Everybody Hurts (I love Lee takes on this recording,very mellow,he meant every words,love his voice,pretty good recording)
- Crystal Bowersox - Black Velvet (ouch sorry Cyrstal,I prefer your live interpretation of this song. Somehow she lost her raw voice quality in this recording)
- Lee Dewyze - Beautiful Day (it's almost the same with its live version,only added that with much auto-tunes and very polished sound. Yuck!! If you want great version of Beautiful Day,check Lee's rendition on Access Hollywood instead.)
- Crystal Bowersox - Up To The Mountain (GORGEOUS!! This song makes me stop my activities and forced me to listen carefully to every lyrics. This song should be promoted to the radios and get Crystal her own grammy awards)

Best recording this week: Up To The Mountain

No comments: