Music

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The X Factor Season 2: Top 8 Performances

- Diamond White (I thought this was one of Diamond's best performance. It's not ballad like usual. She works the stage,she sings in tune,she walks like a pro. Great job!!! Britney saying she wanna dance any day with Diamond is considered an amazing words by Khloe. Of course!!! Looks like Britney not gonna be useful any soon.
- Vino Alan (urgh so boring. LA made a huge mistake changing the song for Vino. I don't like it!! He could lose some steam after this)
- Paige Thomas (holy crap,Paige really looks like a star!! She's in her zone!! Definitely her best performance by far in this competition!! She found the perfect balance between crazy outfit or subdued balladeer. I love it when I see great performance from a contestant that I already written off long ago)
- Fifth Harmony (that was pretty good. I'm still waiting to be blown away by this group as they did in Judge's house. They have been in rollercoaster throughout live show,moving around mostly in mediocre to good performance)
- Carly Rose Sonenclar (OMFG that was the best performance of this season. Truly above and beyond everybody else. And to think that I really hate Rolling In The Deep. Carly did an impossible job for making me love that performance of the most overdone song of the last 2 years)
- Tate Stevens (he changes it up,it's pretty entertaining. Tate is still on the roll)
- Cece Frey (fierce Cece is back!! I hope she will stay after this fun circus. I enjoyed it,to be honest)
- Emblem3 (dunno why,but I don't get it. I don't like the song. It's just going on and on and on. So boring!! They're still good looking guy though)

No comments: