Music

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Grand Finale : The Underdog Won

- Kimberly Locke spotted.
- Janice Dickinson spotted again for 2nd year in a row.
- Under 100 millions votes counted. There goes my office pools. I predicted more than 105 millions.
- Carrie Underwood spotted.
- The judges's clip isn't necessary,thank you!!
- Viewing party at each contestant's hometown. Mikalah Gordon looks like a xxx. I stop at that. Carly Smithson looks great.
- A rocking group performance (So What). Love it. So coordinate & truly rawks.
- David Cook's performance of Permanent was the best I've ever seen of him perform. All proceed goes to Brain Cancer Research. Buy that song guys!!
- Oh gosh,that lame Idol Awards again!!Scrap it,please!!It's not funny,but annoying.
- Yay,Normund Gentle!!That's what I want. Forget about scrap the awards LOL. He rocks that stage. "I want that perch,it's power" LMAO
- Lil Rounds duets with Queen Latifah performing Cue The Rain. Fantastic performance. The best I've ever heard of Lil. This is what every performance of contestants should be. Nervous free,relax on stage,have fun,throw the song out of the park. Don't worry about the judges.
- Can't wait for Tatiana.
- Jason Mraz performs with Alexis & Anoop and the rest of Top 13 minus Kris and Adam. Good.
- Kris Allen's clip journey. I want to see more. His Hollywood rounds especially. Oh well.....
- Kris duets with Keith Urban singing Kiss A Girl. OMG!! That's was amazing,the song is so catchy and outstanding performance from both of them. I'm so freaking happy. This's definitely better than my expectation and it turned out I liked this more than the Jason Mraz one. Great job Kris. I can see Kris venture into country chart and blast that chart.
- The girls singing "Glamorous". Their vocal harmonizing was terrible. Megan's phrasing and her tempo was awful. Fergie appears,I love her singing "Big Girls Don't Cry".
- Black Eyed Peas performs "Boom Boom Pow". Hated that song.
- Idol Awards again. Bikini Girl won. She kisses Ryan. Eeww. And sing Vision Of Love. OMG!!Someone appears behind her,it's Kara!! They battled it out & Kara strips her clothes. OMG!!OMG!!LMAO This gonna be fun at every forums and blogs.
- David Archuleta spotted.
- Allison duets with Cyndi Lauper (Time After Time). Spectacular raw performance. I cant' wait for Allison's recording.
- Ryan interview Allen's family and Lambert's family. I love both of their family.
- Danny Gokey performs Hello. Meh. Lionel Richie duets with him. Not bad. At least Danny doesn't destroy everything with his pushed higher register.
- Why Anoop didn't get a special duet???
- Ruben Studdard & David Hasselhoff spotted.
- Adam's outfit oh my...!!!Looks like an outfit from horror weird movie. KISS blasted the stage. The best entrance I've ever seen. Adam's fronting them. Great job,Adam. You're one heck of a performer & rocker. A star indeed. Completely different universe with Kris if you compare both of them again and again. Like apples and oranges. No one better than the others. It depends on taste.
- Santana performs great guitar playing. Love Kris and Adam today. They're singing amazing. I want more Top 13 though like Alexis.
- Mandisa spotted.
- Janice Dickinson looks stoned. OMG!!
- The last Ford music video. I love the song. I'm teary eyes,will miss this season totally.
- Steve Martin performs with Megan Joy & Michael Sarver. Love the performance. Michael's voice is great if he could get a great song like this one. Aww,Megan stretches her voice. It's not her forte. She looks dazzling though.
- Boys singing "Do You Think I'm Sexy" and introduced Rod Stewart. His voice is already depleted. Btw where's the girls???I want more Alexis. Arrghh.
- Private Practice's maen actress spotted.
- Bo Bice,Christina Applegate,Nicole and Joel Richie spotted too.
- Idol Awards again. Yay,Tatiana!!Noo,don't cut her performance. I want her to sing that song to Simon full force and do Thriller remix complete with nervous breakdown on stage.
- Tonight was fantastic so far but I want more.Where's Kradam duet??
- Kris and Adam duet with Queen. Aww,they're smiling at each other. I love Kradam. Their friendship is awesome. It restores my faith to humanity again. They both will have an amazing career,I can't wait.
- Whew,I'm nervous. Where's Bruno??I thought he will appear.
- Ryan on the right side on the stage. There goes again my office pools point.
- The winner is ................KRIS ALLEN!!!OMG!!Holy bejeebuz!!I can't believe it. Underdog wins the show. Eat that,producers!!!! Although I want to say,big applause to Adam Lambert and all his fans. Too bad that we can't elect the first gay American Idol though but Adam's the strongest guy ever on Idol. I totally agree.
- Crap coronation song,and Katy hugs Kris. Lovely. The best year for me. Kradam lives on.

No comments: