Music

Thursday, May 07, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 4 Result Show

The opening is making me nervous.

The kids sing the group performance with Slash. Kris struggles to sing those high notes,I feel bad for him. And Allison pushs Danny LOL

Slash's voice is hoarse. He's not singing and his voice already hoarse. What the hell he's doing last night??

Danny's laughing over his fiasco last notes is LMAO worthy.

Paula performs her comeback single. The song is so catchy but something isn't right in her performance. Well,maybe some cheesiness of it all. Or maybe her overconfidence to break the music industry again. But I really hope she will do great.

Gwen Stefani officially graces Idol stage the most time of all the guest performer or mentors. And this is the worst performance ever. It's never ending,I hate the song,please spare me the torture.

OMG!!I'm nervous as hell. The homecoming clip from previous seasons brings back memory. I love that years.

Ryan gonna send 1 contestant to the safety first and in random order. It's KRIS!!! Holy cow!!OMG!!For the love of God!!Zeus!!I couldn't believe it!!I'm screaming,crying,bawling over excitement.Definitely surreal.

Daughtry's 1st single from their 2nd album is okay. I love it when Kris brings the 5x platinum plaque to Chris Daughtry. Kris+Chris=FTW!!

Adam is safe. Yay!! Danny is safe!! WTH!!WHAT!!Are you f*cking kidding me!! Allison goes home. I'm so upset right now. This night almost became the best night of this year but oh well....Gokey is still living like a cockroach. Please everyone,put the GO in Gokey,mmkay!! You don't want to see the boring Danny vs Adam Finale that the judges have been wanting since the audition season. Yuck!! Let's make it Kradam Finale!!

Next week: 2 songs each. WTH!! I'm so over this season. I want more songs!!!!!I hope the judges pick a great song for Kris and Adam and throw Danny under the bus for fairness.

No comments: