Music

Thursday, May 14, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 3 Result Show

They're pimping Night at the Museum 2. Mmkay.

I spotted Allison,Lil and Blake in the audience. The entire Top 13 are there.

88 millions votes received. Woah!!! Only 1 millions separated the Top 2. I'm scared.

A kid from Rwanda sings. Alicia Keys introduced him. The proceed of that song goes to Keep A Child Alive.

Danny's homecoming. Ohh,so that's the people who support Danny and torture the world by putting him through to the Top 3. Let's move on.

Aww,Kris's footage made me cry. His parents are so proud of him. His dad was crying all the way. Me too through the end. I'm so proud of Kris. He proves everybody wrong. He go against the grain. He's the best and strongest underdog/darkhorse ever on Idol.

Jordin's Battlefield really sounds like My God is an Awesome God. Plus the lyric sounds like a worship song.

Adam's homecoming really doesn't have that much people. It's so few. Many blank spots. Woah!! Even after they edited the footage,they couldn't make it to appear that San Diego's people full force supporting Adam. Although I'm sure Adam has many fans worldwide.

Danny is blabbering on about the result. His mouth should be plastered.

Katy Perry's cloak says "Adam Lambert". The pimping just doesn't stop. LOL

I'm freaking nervous.

The first contestant who goes to The Finale is Kris. OMG!!! I'm screaming. It's so surreal,can't believe it. We did it,Kris Allenation!!! Kris fans are the best!!

The second contestant who goes to The Finale is Adam. Yay!! Gokey goes home. We put the GO in Gokey. Paula's mouth dropped open. F*ck you,judges!!!Eat that!!We're so tired of your bullshit pimping.

This is the best Top 2 ever. I'm so freaking happy and spazzing out over excitement.

No comments: