Music

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Movie Review : Terminator Salvation


This is the 4th film of the Terminator Series. I’m not that good with remembering all the prototype of the robots,the names of the characters and everything but I’m pretty much following all franchise of Terminator (and the tv series too). I went into the theater with hesitation about this movie because from the trailer,it didn’t do anything for me. But I want to check the movie myself,and it’s better than my expectation. I love the future landscape of the movie and the feeling of it, many prototype of the robots like hydrobots,motobots (??) and the big robot. Christian Bale plays his role flawlessly,it’s great that they gave him more emphatic trait (which you can see in the movie when he deals with Marcus Wright and Blair),after that video of him raging over everything,I lost a little bit respect for him but he’s done his best on this movie. Props for him.

Somehow Star,the girl under Kyle’s wing looks like that boy from Are You Smarter than 5th Grader. I still have question left after watching this movie like: is there any headquarters of Skynet around the world beside America??? Will they make the 5th sequel?? Oh yeah,they show one cameo from someone you might be surprised with.

I’m so excited that this summer all the movies that I’ve been watching is so fantastic. Can’t wait for the rest of the blockbuster movie like G.I. Joe,Harry Potter,plus I haven’t watched Watchmen yet because the theater in here hasn’t played it yet. Sigh.

Link : Terminator Salvation's Wikipedia
IMDB
Rotten Tomatoes
Official site

No comments: