Music

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 4 Performances (Classic Rock Week)

- Adam Lambert (meh I'm not feelin' this. I don't like this kind of music. Adam can acrobat his vocal all his like but I'm not a fan of this performance. Despite,he's being screechy again and hit those high notes that maybe turn off some people out there)
- Allison Iraheta (OMG!!Spectacular performance. I disagree absolutely with the judges. I love the song choice,I love the way she interpret the song. One of her best performance for me. Btw because the judges throw her under the bus & Allison talks back to them,she might get eliminated)
- Kris & Danny duet "Renegade" (I agree that Danny is better in this performance but it's officially absurd. They throw Kris under the bus for this. He looks unhappy as if he's being screwed by the producers about the song choice and pairing up with Gokey. Big F*CK to the show. I don't like the song either. It's too big for them and only highlight Danny's growl vocal while left Kris out in the desert)
- Kris Allen (aww Kris,he tries so hard. Carly Smithson ruled this song last year but Kris doesn't disappoint me. He performs it pretty good. Not great,but still a solid performance in my book. He has done his best in this genre that isn't good for him. I'm proud of him. This is the kind of performance that should get praised for it's effort while not go over the top or desperate. While the bus does its job again to ram Kris)
- Danny Gokey (the first part of the song is like a haunting sound that comes from ghost,and the end is horrendous. The worst notes ever on Idol. I'm jumping up and down for his downfall but the pimping is still blatant. The hell with the judges. Danny shouldn't pick this song in the first place. I believe this song is dear for Michael Johns' fans everywhere)
- Adam & Allison duet "Slow Ride" (woah,definitely way better than Kris and Danny obviously but they are rockers and they supposed to be great at this genre. Maybe this performance will propel them to the Finale. Who knows. The chemistry is flawless and none awkward gestures in sight.)

I hope Kris will be safe though. It's a shame for the show to throw underdogs under the bus so many times. End this bullshit right now and not let this going on for another year!!

My rank:
1. Allison Iraheta
2. Kris Allen
3. Adam & Allison duet
4. Kris & Danny duet
5. Adam Lambert
6. Danny Gokey

No comments: