Music

Friday, May 08, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 4 iTunes Studio Recording Review

- Adam Lambert (it's like his live performance but they added Adam's voice for background vocal. It sounds better for this recording)
- Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta's "Slow Ride" duet (pretty much the same with the live version,I don't know what more to say)
- Allison Iraheta (hmm this is a bit difficult,I love the raw vocal in the live version but if you love the smooth edited version of her voice,it's in this recording. For me,definitely I prefer the live)
- Danny Gokey (okay,I have to get ready to listen to this recording. I don't want to be surprised by his scream again. He's done it the same with the live,I don't see any difference,he's lucky that they edit all over his scream so that it might not freak your cat or dog. But still FAIL!!)
- Kris Allen (love this one,at least with the studio,Kris can find his groove and doesn't have to struggle like in the live version. I know that rock isn't his forte,but it's not that bad for Kris's recording)
- Kris Allen & Danny Gokey's "Renegade" duet (pretty good I think,I just know that Danny messed up his lyric twice when he was performing with Kris live,that's why Kris looked so upset maybe because he had to save Danny's ass.)

Well,I don't say much this week because I hate rock,the fact that the genre is classic rock makes me puke. It's not my thing. Maybe Kris and Allison have the best recording this week,dunno,it depends on your taste.

No comments: