Music

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Movie Review : X-Men Origins: Wolverine


May 4th,2009 (sorry,it took me 1 week later to review because of I didn't have my internet last week)

I’m walking into the theater with no information whatsoever regarding the cast. Well maybe Gambit and Cyclops but I’m clueless about the others. And still wondering until now about some of the unfamiliar cast beside Deadpool,Blob. I’d say that the movie itself delivers way better than my expectation. I love the story,hence the major different plotline about the origin of Wolverine’s adamantium. The action is astonishing.

I’m puzzled that some people find this movie isn’t great,I thought it’s fantastic. One of the best movie this past 2 years. I love it that I can see Deadpool takes form in the movie,and I just know after I checked Wikipedia that Emma Frost was in the movie,she’s the one with the diamond skin.

Gambit’s appearance in this movie excites me too,I don’t know why X-Men Trilogy didn’t have him in it but it’s a smart decision to have him in here. I hope if X-Men makes the 4th film,Gambit would be there and Emma Frost too. Agent Zero is very cool,not familiar with him at all though,same with John Wraith and Bradley. I don’t know a single thing about them. But the acting is very good.

It’s a must see movie for everybody!! Let’s make this movie a big hit so that we can see another X-Men spin off or X-Men sequel like Apocalypse era or Sinister era. Spare me the criticism,I know I’m not that informed about X-Men universe but the comic is the best comic for me personally. Way above Spiderman and Fantastic Four. I want to see more X-Men story or characters,especially the unfamiliar ones,I’m bored with the same old Magneto story.

No comments: