Music

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 2 Performances

- OMG so dramatic with Lauren's vocal chord blew up. Why is Scotty under dressed?? Oh,he's wearing vest in his performance.
- Scotty McCreery - Gone
OMG!! Woah!! He commands the stage like never before. I applaud his confidence. He really comfortable in his skin on that stage. I still enjoy this performance. Great job,Scotty!! Why the judges didn't give any comment??
- Lauren Alaina - Flat On The Floor
Kudos for Lauren for singing it the best she could. I can see her nerve a bit. It's okay. She pushed her voice. It's pretty good. Scotty won the 1st round easily for me. The judges didn't give any comments is a breath of fresh air. The show feels quicker,not dragging on. I like it!!
- Scotty McCreery - Check Yes or No
It's an okay performance. George Strait obviously can't pick a good song for him. I really enjoy tonight show so far surprisingly without the judges blabbering on but I want to hear their quick opinion.
- Lauren Alaina - Maybe It Was Memphis
The song is slightly better than Scotty. I had high expectation because Carrie Underwood picked the song. Darn it. LOL Lauren won the 2nd round for me. She really pushed her voice & trying not to show her sick voice.
- Oh that's why they shorten the judges comments. Because of Taio Cruz performing. What a joke!! I like the song though. LOL at his mic not working at some point. Taio can't sing and struggle hitting the notes.
- Scotty McCreery - I Love You This Big
The song isn't that good to be honest. I don't expect it to blow up on the chart. It slightly better than No Boundaries but NB has catchy melody in it. Scotty did his best on Gone tonight and went downhill after that because of his song selection. I really want cheesy coronation song right now.
- Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does
She's so smart,going down the stairs to her mom for the votes. Beautiful performance btw. She could've done much better if her voice is in full form. Oh well!!
- Looking back at that clip made me miss the earlier rounds. I totally focused watching the clip above David Cook's head. Ignoring his performance.
- More entertaining night that I thought but a bit blah because of awful song selection.

My Rank:
1. Scotty McCreery - Gone
2. Lauren Alaina - Like My Mother Does
3. Lauren Alaina - Flat On The Floor
4. Lauren Alaina - Maybe It Was Memphis
5. Scotty McCreery - Check Yes or No
6. Scotty McCreery - I Love You This Big

No comments: