Music

Friday, March 12, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 16 Results Show

I'm sure there'll be a surprise tonight.

The group sing Michael Buble "Haven't Met You Yet". Auto-tunes,auto-tunes. Although the harmony/mixing of their voices sound great.

Didi is safe,Siobhan is safe,Paige is safe. WTF!! Katelyn goes home. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I liked Katelyn's Top 24 performance and she got potential. Sigh.

Casey is safe,Tim is safe (thanks to last night's very good performance and his good looking face),Todrick goes home. Lee is safe. YES!!! I'll be devastated if Lee goes home.

Crystal's face looks so serious and menacing!!

Matt Giraud and Scott MacIntyre perform "Tell Her About It". I miss Season 8. Although there were so many crap contestants like Michael,Scott,Lil but there were many great performances also.

Crystal is safe (she looks so scary),Lacey is safe (YAY!!!)

Michael is safe,Aaron is safe (YAY!!!!),between Alex and Andrew. Andrew is safe. Alex goes home. Sigh. Alex got major potential with his awesome voice,but Andrew isn't that bad either. I'll miss Alex.

Between Katie and Lilly. Oh God!! Although I loved Katie when she auditioned but she failed to impress me,while Lilly delivered some awesome performances. Katie is safe. OMG!!! Lilly is going home!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LILLY IS ROBBED!!!! I can't imagine Top 12 without her. Darn it,Americaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I had known that there'll be vote splitting among singer-songwriters female contestants but I'd never in a million years predicted Lilly to go home this soon. Maybe because of her old song 2 days ago. I'm so upset right now. Aarrghhh!!!

Katie and Paige better perform at least amazing performance next week,or we will kick their asses back to their hometown!!!

No comments: