Music

Friday, March 25, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 11 Result Show (DRAMATIC)

- Marc Anthony is funny. What's wrong with my channel?? It feels like zoom in.
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough is awful except for Pia and James outscream each other. I want to see more of that,they outdo each other in hitting the high notes.
- OMG Stevie Wonder!! Can we have Stevie Wonder week like in Season 5 again?? Plus he blew my mind away with his back to back performance on Season 8.
- I almost have a heart attack when Ryan says Lauren,Pia and Scotty are not safe. Whew another commercial.
- Damn it that Star World doesn't air Ford music video.
- What are you wearing,Jennifer Neetles?? Looks like you're wearing Joker's pants.
- I love Stuck Like Glue!! Sugarland is one of my most favorite group in recent years.
- LMAO at the wrestling video. I love these kids!!
- Hmm Paul and James aren't safe?? What do you mean,Ryan?
- LOL at Hulk Hogan. I love tonight's episode. So many twist!!
- Woah Stefano Langone at bottom 3??
- Ryan scares the viewers!! He wants us to stay in tune for whatever shocking might happen!
- Woah Casey bottom 3?? Shocking elimination??
- I don't like Jennifer Hudson's song. But that would be a showstopper performance if she were in contention.
- Thia is safe?? I opened my mouth in disbelief!! There goes my points in office pools!!
- I guess they will use the save then.
- Stefano is safe. Casey's the one in danger.
- He's singing his audition song.
- Randy stopped the music!! OMG!!
- He got saved!! Top 11 on Tour!!
- Holy shit,so DRAMATIC!!! I've never seen result show with this much drama!!

No comments: