Music

Friday, March 11, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 13 Result Show

-OMG,I hate the judges save. Why they keep bringing it back??
- The bed in the mansion are so small. LOL I can't even fit in there.
- Now,that was a very good group performance. Very nice!! It reminds me of S8 Top 13 performances.
- Jacob is so sassy!!
- Lauren Alaina is so giddy at that Red Riding Hood red carpet. LOL at their's star struck moment.
- The sound from Star World is killing me. Sometimes it disappears for a second.
- Karen Rodriguez is gorgeous!! She's a fun girl. I don't want her to go home yet. Who gonna take her place as an insider?? She took a lot of pictures and we,the fans,like it.
- ADAMMMMMMM!!! I love him!! Beautiful performance,the lyrics are so relatable to me. LOL at how to dougie.
- Can Lauren A be anymore annoying?? She appears to be very entitled. Always pouting and crying. Pretty much like a baby. I hate her personality right now.
- Haley and Ashthon are in bottom 3!!
- Woah,they never did that. Not reading the critique for the rest of the contestants.
- Coming Home is catchy. I love it that the judges paid attention to every performances.
- Wild Card spot is wasted on Ashthon. Damn it!!
- Black divas era on Idol is officially over!! Not a chance!! But really,Ashton isn't that strong either. Sigh.
- I hate David Cook's boot song

ps: I'm praying for Japan right now. I hope they're okay.

No comments: