Music

Friday, March 04, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 24 Results Show

I wrote this on my note when I was watching the show tonight:

- Why they keep showing Jordan Dorsey?? Is he in? OMG please NO!!
- Holy shit!! Jovany looks HOT!!
- Steven is trying to be nice and safe with his comment. So tired of it!! I hate it!!
- I'm nervous,drama like you've never seen before. Word!!
- LOL at Stefano
- I love this clip. It's making us the viewers get more invested in them. Kudos,Nigel!!
- Of course Scotty gets through. Jennifer is so great wording out her critique.
- NOOOOO Robbie!!
- Oh Lord,don't let these 3 baffoons get through!!
- Why is Junebug crying??
- Clint & Jordan are not in. YES!!
- Jovany looks so yummy tonight!! He's not in too. YES!! I almost have a heart attack thinking the latino voters carrying him in.
- This's dragging on like snail
- LOL at Ashton. Everybody ignored her last night according to someone behind the scene. The guys are closer than the girls.
- I love Lauren Turner!! "If I got cut,America,I'm gonna cut u! LMAO. Love it!!
- Jennifer looks stoic all night. She doesn't move an inch in her chair.
- Lauren Alaina & Pia Toscano are in. Yes!!
- Dial Idol is wrong!!! LOL bye bye Ta-Tynisa!! Julie bye bye too!!
- So far so good
- The camera is epic fail tonight!! 2 mistakes!!
- Oh NO Kendra!! Holy shit,Ashton too!! Where's the black votes??
- Latino votes are so strong!! LOL at Randy's flabbergasted face.
- Team make-up FTW tonight!! Tim too looks dashing!!
- Jacob Lusk & Casey Abrams. Yes!!
- Lauren Turner looks defeated!! :(
- Thia is in. Oh the people power of Filipino votes.
- Brett is funny. I love him. He could be my ideal BFF if he lives in here.
- Paul McDonald is in!! Woah!! America sure loves WGWG!!
- Haley Reinhart is in!! Woah,never expected that. I feel sorry for Rachel.
- James Durbin is in!! Tourettes & autism base is strong,y'all!!
- Tonight is so slow. Thx God,Ryan picks up the pace in the last 30 minutes.
- Is J-Lo gonna have her video premiere tonight? 2 hours is not enough!!
- Woah,only 6!! 3 guys 3 girls!! NOOOO I want more girls.
- Ashton bores me. She doesn't bring anything new. She maintains the strength of that performance though.
- Marc Anthony should be jealous of Stefano. J-Lo looks so smitten with him. It's so obvious.
- He delivers!! I love it!! Very passionate performance. Stefano is growing on me!!
- YES!! Kendra!! OMG She ROCKED it!! OMG I'm so proud of her!!
- I don't know how can they withstand the pressure of this show.
- My heart paltipates right now.
- NOOO!!WTH!! Why Jovany?? He performs pretty good though. The song fits him nicely.
- They're in a hurry.
- Either Tim/Robbie gonna get called then. I don't know which to choose. Robbie is consistent although he appears very shy/cold to me. Tim's "Something" performance blew me away big time.
- Naima just not my cup of tea. That's all. I don't like her voice. Sorry.
- I'm in mourning for Lauren Turner.
- Robbie just perfect!! The best!!
- I'm sorry that Tim crashed down and burn. Here goes my prediction on IDF that he will probably in the Top 5.
- The judges are so biased to Naima,me think. I want Kendra please please please!!
- J-Lo is the most beautiful woman ever. She's not aging a bit. I hate that song though. Not.Unique.At.All-Very.Crappy.Generic.Song
- Ashton is in. Of course the black diva!!
- Stefano is in. His good looks and charisma will be needed for the Top 13.
- Naima is in. I hate her. Because of her backstory,the judges are letting her in. I want Kendra!!

My Top 13 Rank:
1. Casey Abrams
2. Lauren Alaina
3. Pia Toscano
4. Stefano Langone
5. Karen Rodriguez
6. Jacob Lusk
7. Scotty McCreery
8. Ashton Jones
9. Haley Reinhart
10. Thia Megia
11. Paul McDonald
12. James Durbin
13. Naima Adedapo

No comments: