Music

Thursday, March 31, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 11 Redux Performances (Elton John Theme)

- Ryan bleached his hair into black.
- Young Elton John is hot!!
- Scotty McCreery - Country Comfort
It was good,but I'm bored with the same kind of performances every week from him. Why don't he get called to step out from his comfort zone? While Pia is criticized for doing ballad every weeks,they let Scotty doing the same style every weeks. Scotty's shoutout to his grandma will seriously turn into a lot of votes from Middle America. Btw did J-Lo get botox?? Her face is so stiff.
- Naima Adedapo - I'm Still Standing
Interesting and unique but I got bored by the second half of the performance. I think I heard this song somewhere before. Naima is just up and down for me each weeks. The judges slammed her. She's probably go home tomorrow. Botox J-Lo is scaring me!!
- Paul McDonald - Rocket Man
Very subdue performance. It's good but I dunno about the song. He captivates me though,no antic and with his low tones that sometimes sounds so delicious in the ear. So far it's borefest again.
- Pia Toscano - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me
Oh no!! Why is she singing this song?? It's very good but I prefer David Archuleta's outstanding version in the Finale. Did she have sound problem on her mic??
- Stefano Langone - Tiny Dancer
Probably his better performance for the last few weeks. He's connecting with the viewers. His vocal is okay. What's wrong with Jennifer's obsession with Stefano?? I'm tired of it.
- Urgh I got bored always by this season. They've done good performances every weeks but no real standout so far that makes my jaw dropped
- Lauren Alaina - Candle In The Wind
Wow!! Stunning performance!! Now that's what I talked about. Although the bandzilla is back in full form and overwhelmed her voice a bit. Less is more. The best performance of the night and Lauren's best performance.
- James Durbin - Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting
At first it was all over the place,really corny but he picked it up in the end and slay it. Also with pyro again. Dunno why James getting pyro all the times. I really enjoyed it. Very entertaining!! Don't offend the advertiser,James!! I know what you meant (which is Michael Jackson's Pepsi burning fiasco).
- Thia Megia - Daniel
Whoa!! Who saw this coming?? Thia knocked me over with this beautiful mesmerizing rendition. Easily her best performance & one of the best of the night. She felt it,her tone is coming out through my screen,very subdue,beautiful!!
- Casey Abrams - Your Song
Beautiful,Casey!! Really beautiful!! Although I must say on occasion I see him trying to control his urge to growl. He needs to find that balance,but I'm glad the musical Casey is back!! Botox isn't your friend,J-Lo!! Your face is so weird all night long.
- Jacob Lusk - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
Wonderful!! One of Jacob's best. He put his emotion out there for the whole viewers to see. I almost cried!! Great performance. Randy,what the fuck are you talking about?? Jacob needs to restraint his tendency to screams. Don't tell him to shout and scream like what he did on I Believe I Can Fly!!
- Haley Reinhart - Benny and the Jets
Woah again!! Really proud of Haley! Let it all out,Haley!! I love it that she's coming on her own and feeling more confident each weeks. She got so much potential with her voice. We just barely scratch the surface with her.

The first part of the show bored me to death,but after Lauren and so on,they impressed me!! Overall,great night. Thanks God for some great performances.

My rank:
1. Thia Megia
2. Lauren Alaina
3. Haley Reinhart
4. Casey Abrams
5. Jacob Lusk
6. James Durbin
7. Stefano Langone
8. Paul McDonald
9. Pia Toscano
10. Scotty McCreery
11. Naima Adedapo

No comments: