Music

Friday, April 01, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 11 Redux Result Show

- Is it shocking elimination??
- Lauren Alaina & Scotty McCreery "I Told You So" duet was amazing!! They could be in the Top 2 if the southern states power vote them so hard. A below camera angle of Lauren is not flattering. Her jaw looks puffy.
- Naima Adedapo & Jacob Lusk's "Solid" duet was good. I love Jacob's pointy pose.
- Naima is in bottom 3.
- Fantasia blew the roof of that Idoldome. She is HUGE!! I'm shocked!!
- Teenage Dream was meh!! That song totally can't display Pia Toscano & Haley Reinhart's vocal strength. Thia Megia was just blend in the background.
- Thia is in bottom 3.
- OMG!! KRIS ALLEN!! I'M FLAILINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
- Great clip!! I love it!! The mansion is badly constructed if it leaks easily!! Why didn't they talk about the ghost??
- I could live without that band (Paul McDonald,Stefano Langone,Casey Abrams,James Durbin). I don't like the song.
- Wow Paul is in bottom 3??
- Jamie Foxx and Will.I.Am performance=what a mess!! Thanks God it's over.
- Naima and Thia went home. Where is the Asian votes?? Idol viewers totally hates minorities. They sent the minorities home back to back.

ETA: before I watched the show,I had a dream about duet,Kris Allen and Siobhan on Idol. It's pretty random dream for me. But after watching the show and remembering about my dream,yikes,the result show had duet in it. Kris Allen was in the audience,Siobhan Magnus wrote a review for THR. I dunno if I have premonition or what but it's pretty weird!!

No comments: