Music

Saturday, April 23, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 7 iTunes Recording Review

- Scotty McCreery (not much difference from his live performance. I'm not a fan of these type of song where it really showcases the singer's deep voice. Not my cup of tea. Too much deep voice in a song from Scotty. If you like Toby Keith and so many country male singer with deep voice,then this song is for you.)
- James Durbin (really didn't recognize James's voice in this. I don't like Muse,so I don't have any opinion on this recording. Meh.)
- Haley Reinhart (OMG!! Since the first words,I already love this recording. I hate Adele's tone but Haley made me like this song. Amazing recording!! She got an amazing chop!!)
- Jacob Lusk (woah!! Jacob's best recording!! I love the way he sang this song. Very subdue,he takes his time,I really feel his emotion through this song. Really beautiful!!)
- Casey Abrams (not really a fan of Maroon 5 songs. Casey's voice is better than Adam Levine for me. But I dunno why anyone should buy this recording? It's an okay recording. Totally turned off by ahhh in the end. Yikes!!)
- Stefano Langone (hmm I like Stefano's voice but I don't really feel anything from this recording. I prefer Season 8 Group 2's performance on this song than Stefano. I can appreciate Stefano doing a background vocal though.)
- Lauren Alaina (holy sh*t. I can hate Lauren's nervous performance all I want on performance night but she really did a great job on the recording booth. I was shocked big time by this recording since I didn't feel anything from her live performance. Again,amazing recording from Lauren!! Could be my most favorite recording since Pia's Where Do Broken Hearts Go. This song is catchy,I love Lauren's voice.)

My Rank:
1. Lauren Alaina
2. Haley Reinhart
3. Jacob Lusk
4. Casey Abrams
5. Stefano Langone
6. Scotty McCreery
7. James Durbin

No comments: