Music

Friday, April 22, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 7 Result Show

- Idol has become a bit like chores for me this season. It had SO MUCH potential in Hollywood weeks. I was totally excited every weeks back then,but it's been boring and flat since Top 13. Oh well!!
- Hey Soul Sister performance from Lauren,Haley,Stefano,Jacob. I wanna see what Mjsbigblog thinks of this performance. LOL. I don't get anything from this useless performance though.
- Woah,I love Viva La Vida's Scotty. His voice is very suitable singing that song. I didn't know that he could do that. Very good trio performance from him,James,Casey.
- Jacob Lusk is in bottom 3.
- David Cook's performance was okay. Sometimes his tone is grating to my ear. Not a fan of that type of voice.
- Scotty gets a lot of pimping from TPTB through every clips,every airtimes and so on. Maybe they want him to win this thing.
- Stefano Langone is in bottom 3. That boy can't catch a break no matter what. LOL even his flirting to the camera didn't get many votes.
- Haley Reinhart is in bottom 3 and immediately Ryan called her safe. Dunno what the judges hold against her,watching from J Lo and Randy's facial expression.
- I don't really care about Katy Perry's E.T performance. Her vocal is better this time but I prefer her Waking Up In Las Vegas performance on Season 8. Maybe I miss Season 8 so much right now,that I become very apathetic to this season.
- Stefano goes home. Yay to my office pools!!
- Poor James Durbin!! They've been BFF since Hollywood round.
- Next week is Carole King Theme. Yay!!

No comments: