Music

Thursday, April 28, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 6 Performances (Carole King Theme)

- Jacob Lusk - Oh No Not My Baby
He tweeted yesterday that he gonna give it all. Where was that?? It's just like karaoke for me. Although I enjoyed it a bit on the last part. What's with the outfit? I'm bored already. Btw can't stand anymore of that Steven's "Beautiful" meme.
- Lauren Alaina - Where You Lead,I Will Follow
Her confidence almost back in full form but she's not picking the right song. I don't know why she picked this song. It just doesn't do anything to gain a new fans or showcase her voice. Awkward interaction with the boy from the audience. Weird!! Is he her family or something?
- Haley & Casey - I Feel The Earth Move
It's okay. I don't have anything to say,really!! Of course Steven like it. Nothing new from the duet though.
- Scotty McCreery - You've Got A Friend
Less is more!! Nice accoustic at the beginning,and immediately he lost me after that because of the bandzilla. Just bring the violin in,not the rest of them. I'm so over this season. No wonder Rickey is already over it. Nothing exciting anymore like in previous seasons. To think that we had the biggest potential crops ever on Hollywood Week. Sigh.
- James Durbin - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
Spectacular acapella at the beginning. Overall,very good performance. Great vocal from James. Will he be the 4th WGWG to win this thing? He's white,he has guitar sometimes. He could be it. I don't care about the judges comment anymore.
- Lauren & Scotty - Up On The Roof
Solid as expected from them. Nothing more to say. Cute clip btw.
- Casey Abrams - Heidi Ho
Yes!! Yes!! Thanks God,Casey saved the night. He brings back the swagger of his Top 24 performance. I like it!! Gosh,these 90 minutes show seems like forever!!
- Haley Reinhart - Beautiful
One of better performance tonight. I wish the arrangement would be more simple.
- James & Jacob - I'm Into Something Good
The most entertaining duet tonight. LOL at J Lo being serenaded by them & they trying to outsang each others.

Totally bored by tonight's show. I can't wait for this season to end. I'm super bored.

My Rank:
1. Casey Abrams
2. James Durbin
3. Haley Reinhart
4. James & Jacob
5. Scotty McCreery
6. Lauren & Scotty
7. Jacob Lusk
8. Lauren Alaina
9. Haley & Casey

No comments: