Music

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Don't Stop Believing (UK Talent Show) Episode 2

I still didn't like the 6 groups singing at once in the beginning. The harmonization was rough.

Dawson's Academy performed I Want Your Back/Back For Good. I almost didn't notice there was Take That song in it. The Jackson 5 song was the dominant melody in that performance. The black girl's vocal was very very rough. Urgh. Anastacia did a great job giving a critique about take the oxygen for the breath (something like that).

Roulette did Take On Me/Starry Eyed. Weird choreography,the performance almost seemed like a joke. Horrendous performance from them.

Sing Live performed Radio Gaga/One Vision. These group basically has millions members,yet they harmonize very well. I love hearing their vocal. The best vocal since I watched this show last week. Great job!! Although the song just stay there for me the whole performance,they could've picked a better medley IMHO

Redroofians screamed We Are Golden the entire performance. Very annoying,very shouty,I really hated the girls's vocal,sounded like a nail on the board.

Blok performed Something Kinda Oooh. Really strong dancing,they practiced it really well,really great vocal from those 3 girls. I love it!! I can see the judges point of view regarding them not mesh well.

Three Spires did a haunting Total Eclipse of The Heart. Not my favorite performance,but they did a solid job,I think.

The votes made Three Spires goes into the final. The wildcard are Sing Live and Blok with Sing Live took the wildcard. I agree with the decision tonight.

The supergroup got a lot of amazing vocalists,why aren't they in the competition?? They are so strong. LOL at the shirtless muscle guy.

Chucky was very radiant tonight. He should be a judge in US singing/dancing competition.

No comments: