Music

Friday, April 08, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 9 Result Show

- WTH was that?? The guys couldn't harmonize their vocal. It sounded like screechy screechy screechy. James and Pia stood out the most.
- WTH again!! Besides him promoting Arthur,there's no point for Russel Brand to be there. His joke is not funny this time.
- Stefano is in bottom 3 again. I guess not that many people consider him good looking,since he hit bottom 3 a lot & wasn't part of the original Top 10 that America voted in before the Top 13. Usually a certain contestant coasting on their good looks,when their performance is a dud.
- Constantine still maintains his eye-rape style. Okay then!! Good for him!! As for his performance,it's a cougar bait!!
- Gwen Stefani's clothing line is fugly!! Not flattering at all!!
- OMG Pia is in bottom 3?? NOOO. I'm shocked!!
- TMZ is the lowest of the scum. Really wretched and disgusting people. Where is their moral??
- What's with the judges shocking face when Ryan announced that Jacob is in bottom 3?? He's not that good,you know!!
- What.The?? Eew. I don't need to see your arm pit,Iggy!! Trainwreck performance. Awful!! Awful!! I wish someone could delete that memory from my brain. So disgusting!!
- Jacob is safe. WHAT!!!
- Pia went home. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm shaking my head in disbelief. What the hell happened?? I can't believe it. :( :( :( Fuck you,America!!

ps: Season 10 just jumped the shark,it's dangerously veering into Season 9 territory for me personally!! Sigh.

No comments: