Music

Thursday, April 21, 2011

American Idol Season 10: Top 7 Performances (Songs From 21st Century)

- All eliminated contestants from the Top 13 sang So What. It's Season 8 Finale group song,you guys!! No one can do better than that pack!! OMG Pia & Karen. I miss them. Paul,are you dying?? I almost didn't hear him singing at all. His voice is very hoarse and shot!! Seriously,get a rest,Paul!!
- Scotty McCreery - Swingin'
His worst performance since Motown Week. It's safe,boring,he almost didn't sing in any melody whatsoever,just uttering the words swingin and swingin. The only thing that salvaged this performance was the duo blonde girl backup singer. I'm disappointed with Scotty.
- James Durbin - Uprising
Glambert gonna have a field day with this. Woah Scotty wearing American flag for scarf at that clip. Way to pandering for middle America. LOL at the marching drum. Overall,I didn't like it as much as I would think. The vocal seemed wandering off at some points. I think he could better than this. Sometimes the performance went a little bit all over the place. Didn't seem solid enough for me personally.
- Haley Reinhart - Rolling In The Deep
woah,she got guts singing this current song. A very good performance from Haley. She's the dark horse from this bunch. She even eclipsed Lauren Alaina in many things right now. I don't like this song but Haley killed it!! I hope America will support Haley. She deserved to sail all the way to Top 3 or even Finale. Dunno why the judges always seem so hard on her,especially Randy.
- Jacob Lusk - Dance For My Father
Oh no!! Jacob will not go home after that crying package. America will pity vote for him. Although,I must say it's very emotional performance. He prevented Brooke White's incident happening for the 2nd times. Nice control!! I think it's one of his best performance. Kudos to him!! Randy,please stop your nonsense!! You're not even giving critique for the last several weeks. Don't tell Jacob to oversing anymore!! I love J Lo's critique about controlling the emotion while perform.
- Casey Abrams - Harder To Breathe
LOL this will be love it or hate it performance. My opinion?? I love it!! I really enjoyed this performance. Usually I hate Maroon 5 songs,but I did enjoy Casey's rock take on it. I'm worried about his angry face though and him meandering around the stage. Casey is so adorable,funny and sexy though,with him kissing J Lo and everythings. Please America vote for him!! Vote for the musical guy!!
- Stefano Langone - Closer
LMAO at him trying to flirt heavily into the camera. Get that tweens,cougar and gay votes,Stefano!! His swagger distracted me!! I think it's a solid performance. I enjoy it,laughing so many times watching his funny face. Tonight is a weird night though.
- Lauren Alaina - Born To Fly
What an anti climactic show. Lauren lost it!! I don't know what happened to her,but she totally lost her confidence. I'm not seeing the same Lauren from audition round. She's been like this since Top 13. I don't like this Lauren. I'm afraid she's not gonna win this if she's like this and not changing it stat.
- I don't know who will go home tomorrow.

My Rank:
1. Haley Reinhart
2. Jacob Lusk
3. Stefano Langone
4. Casey Abrams
5. Lauren Alaina
6. James Durbin
7. Scotty McCreery

No comments: