Music

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 7 Performances (Inspirational Songs)

- Casey James (he sounded hoarse!! His performance was okay. He still stands there the whole time as always. I'm bored by his schtick now)
- Lee Dewyze (it's just la la la la for the whole performance. So boring!! Although Lee showed his feeling in that performance. I agreed that it's better than Casey)
- Tim Urban (well,at least I like the song. He did quite a nice performance though.)
- Aaron Kelly (the arrangement was weird,the end note was amazing,but I'm still waiting for him to completely blow me away. He hasn't had a come back performance like Katie did)
- Siobhan Magnus (who knew that Siobhan's chance to be in the Top 2 disappear so quickly. She's just toasted. She hasn't had a great performance to save her life. Personally for me, I like this performance very much though. Love her butterfly outfit)
- Michael Lynche (just NO!! Archuleta & Cook completely owned this song on the AI7 Finale. Michael is just boring,I can't stand his pompous attitude. Performance wise,great vocal as always but he lost in the band)
- Crystal Bowersox (great vocal,great delivery,a meltdown in the end. Woah!! I didn't know what to make of it. I didn't like that song though)

Alicia Keys was good. Tonight was underwhelming night though. That's why I hate inspirational themes. It didn't inspire me,it almost made me sleep,and I couldn't wait for this show to end. Geesh!!

My rank:
1. Crystal Bowersox
2. Siobhan Magnus
3. Aaron Kelly
4. Tim Urban
5. Michael Lynche
6. Lee Dewyze
7. Casey James

No comments: