Music

Thursday, April 02, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 9 Result Show

Group song was horrible,it's lip-sync again. Gosh,I hate the lip-sync. Please,eradicate it all together. Btw there goes Adam's chance to sing "Don't Stop Believing".

Danny's impersonation of Matt's vibrato was ouch. The same with Anoop's impersonation of Kris's jaw when he's singing. That jokes are so offensive,kudos for anyone who doesn't take it to heart.

WTH!!!Ryan said one group is in bottom 3 so it's Megan's group then!!Oh no,Kris!!!

David Cook performs "Come Back To Me". I'm not likin' it.

Kris is safe!!Thanks God!!I thought it was bottom 3 group!!

Matt is safe!!LOL at Kris saying to Matt "It's April Fools,sucker!!"

Megan is in bottom 3,then doing bird flapping to the stool.LOL

Allison is in bottom 3. Where the heck are her fans??? It seems she doesn't have enough boost to take her all the way to the top.

Danny is safe,pompous as always. Anoop is in bottom 3.

Lady Gaga is awesome. I LOVE IT!!! I want more.

Allison is safe!!Yippiee!!Anoop is safe,Megan is the one who's going home and Simon doesn't bother to save her. WTF!! That's so rude,Simon.

I think Megan has right to her opinion,it's very confusing to adhere to judges's desires and people's desires. You got to choose which one to follow. Saying yes to both of them and you end up looking like Matt. Btw bye bye Megan. I'll miss you. I'm bummed that you haven't released your full potential yet. I wanted you to sing one song by Bjork and I'm sure it'd be masterpiece but oh well.....what can I do.

No comments: