Music

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 9 Performances (Top Download Songs)

- Anoop Desai (let me feelin' it????Hmm....I'm definitely not feelin' it at all. It's just like karaoke again for me. Maybe he should've picked a song that highlight his vocal and in the same time,could give him a perfect time to work the stage. Right there in the middle between balladeer and karaoke-ing. Unfortunately,he hasn't.)
- Megan Joy (very lackluster performance.I liked the song but her performance lacks energy and she looked ill. However,when I listened to the audio,it's very good.)
- Danny Gokey (OMG!!!the pimping. I can't stand it any longer. At the beginning,when I heard him gonna sing "What Hurts The Most" I thought it could be a moment for Danny but it didn't. It's not stellar,just good. When you listen to the audio,it's getting worse with the voice cracks and everything. I see that Danny can't sustain long notes,he always tends to scream when he's singing. He isn't worthy of the title frontrunner anymore. Kris and Allison beat him by a bajillion miles)
- Allison Iraheta (I hate this song and she looked like a rockstar wannabe but after watching it again and listening it on the audio. It's pretty good. When I watched it the 1st time,I thought it was a big fail though.)
- Scott MacIntyre (woah,I thought I'd never gonna say this but this is the best performance so far and his best to date. I'm proud of him for proving me wrong. He deserved to stay another week. The funny thing was I thought in the beginning that he'd bore me again with the same AC shit but I'm glad that he performed great)
- Matt Giraud (I love love this performance. I vehemently disagreed with the judges. WTF!! with them. They make him confuse. They are trying to bring him down. I hope Matt's fans can save him. I thought that was one of the best performance of the night)
- Lil Rounds (her best performance to date although I thought she had many off pitch parts in the high notes. Anthony Fedorov outsang her on this song)
- Adam Lambert (ouch,his worst performance ever. It's so screechy,my ears were bleeding. I felt like in the freak show. I abhorred this performance)
- Kris Allen (OMG!!!I'm so proud of my boy,Kris. He's getting better and better every week. Although I didn't like the song but his performance was spectacular. His vocal in this song was amazingly perfect. The best performance of the night!!! Kris's getting a huge boost definitely because of this smart performance)

My ranking:
1. Kris Allen
2. Matt Giraud
3. Scott MacIntyre
4. Lil Rounds
5. Allison Iraheta
6. Danny Gokey
7. Megan Joy Corkrey
8. Adam Lambert
9. Anoop Desai

Overall,the latter part of the show was better than the first part. Anoop has been losing my support tremendously and I'm so glad that I jumped to Kris Allen's bandwagon since Group 2 although I already noticed him since audition. I predict it will be the first time that not just 2 or 3 but 4 or 5 maybe 6 contestants are battling it out for the Finale. All the darkhorses already bring their nuclear power to defeat the early frontrunner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.