Music

Saturday, April 18, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 7 iTunes Recording Review

- Adam Lambert (too much mixing for Adam,it'd be a lot of better if they tone down the music surrounding his voice so that Adam's voice can apparent in the whole recording but overall not bad)
- Allison Iraheta (I don't understand why a lot of people complain about the raspiness in Allison's voice. It's great. She's recording goddess. I definitely can see her compete with Pink and Kelly Clarkson. Her voice is amazing and all that saying that it sounds like hoarse smoking woman is absurd. I love this recording)
- Anoop Desai (OMG!!I think this is the best recording this week. I always get goosebumps and tears up listening to this recording. His voice is perfect and flawless. Please,America!!Save Anoop!! Don't let him go home yet and fight the judges and producers's plan to throw him under the bus every week)
- Danny Gokey (I feel that this will be one of Danny's best recording. He isn't trying too hard to sound good. He just sing it well and slow and soft. I love it!! He doesn't ruin this song)
- Kris Allen (at first I was a little bit weirded out by the recording. I didn't feel it at all like the live version but after I listen to it few times,it's growing on me. The original song is exactly sounds like this and Kris sings it well. A lot of people love it and me too!! Kris pours enough conviction and heart to this song)
- Lil Rounds (for me,I love her performance and this recording too. I thought this week is Lil's best. Remember,I never like her at all since the beginning and don't understand all the fuzz about her vocal prowess but I'll give props to her this week. The recording is very good!!)
- Matt Giraud (as always Matt sounds fantastic on the recording. It's like heaven and earth. When he performs live sometimes his voice cracks but when he performs on the studio,it's heaven. I know that it's the editing but still watch out for Matt's recording career,it's gonna be huge)

No comments: