Music

Thursday, May 24, 2012

American Idol Season 11: Grand Finale

- Top 12 - Runaway Baby

It's unusual that they sing a song that's been done on the show. Joshua sang this Runaway Baby on Top 7 night. I love it nonetheless. Is that So You Think You Can Dance cast??? I miss Colton,Elise,Erika, Heejun. Feel bad for Jermaine missed out on this!!
- It's baloney that this Top 2 is so popular. Rating is the lowest ever for the finale. Meaning more powervote from the viewers.
- Phillip Phillips & John Fogerty - Have You Ever Seen The Rain & Bad Moon Rising
The most current performance I've ever seen on Idol. Exactly in my grandma's wheelhouse. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. So boring!!!! Why Idol keep pushing non current artist and performance?? I can respect the music legend but in recent years,there wasn't a current duet at all.
- Idol funny audition moments. So many craziness this season!!! One of the most awful audition episodes ever.
- Joshua Ledet & Fantasia - Take Me To The Pilot

WTF is Fantasia wearing???? She looks like a tranny!! Holy shit!!! That was scary!!! Long black wig and tight black suit. She looks like a She-Hulk. I can't stop laughing. This is very underwhelming. Not living up to my expectation that they gonna launch double Mantasia.
- Jimmy Iovine clip of him forgetting Jessica name and keep confusing it to Jennifer. This is the proof that Jimmy can't critique in a live show situation. He does best in editing room. It's so embarassing watching him senile like this.
- Top 12 Girls & Chaka Khan - Medley
Wow is Chaka Khan drunk??? Why she is wearing another latex bodysuit??? So embarassing,it doesn't look flattering at all. Chaka can sing though!! I can't stop laughing though. My stomach hurts after laughing nonstop since Fantasia and now Chaka.
- Ford Music Video,awww at Jessica's mentor. He's freaking out after Ryan gives him new car.
- Rihanna - Where Have You Been

Pretty cool!!! I couldn't careless though.
- Skylar Laine & Reba McEntire - Turn On The Radio
Wow Skylar completely confident up there with Reba. She even outsang Reba. So fierce!!! Why this girl not on the finale??? I don't even know.
- Steven Tyler clip with bunny girls and sloth. That animal scares me.
- Jessica Sanchez - I Will Always Love You
Why she's singing this??? Will Phillip sing his showstopper performance too?? Where is J Lo?? She disappeared for a while.
- Top 12 Guys & Neil Diamond - Medley
I love it that Colton Dixon is being featured heavily tonight. That boy has a star quality. He's the only one who stands out from the rest. Jeremy Rosado is horrible,Deandre still nervous,Heejun looks like he's just waking up from his bed,Joshua is looking confident. Ouch,Neil Diamond can't sing anymore. Painful!!!
- Randy Jackson clip of his singing the phonebook comment. They showed a bit of Adam Lambert,David Archuleta,etc.
- Top 12 singing phonebook. The best group performance ever. Way better and more entertaining than all Phillip Phillips performances this season. Kudos to Michael Orland for arranging this funny bits. The Joshua part is hilarious. I love Colton's face too. So funny!!!
- Jennifer Lopez & Wisin and Yandel - Going In & Follow The Leader
J Lo looks so hot!!! Why she took so long to dress like that?? It's not even difficult dress. Lip-syncing the whole performance. It's entertaining though. I enjoyed it.

- OMG Ace Young is proposing to Diana Degarmo. I can't believe it!!! This took me by surprise. Are they even serious??? I hope it's not too early for them to be married.
- Hollie Cavanagh & Jordin Sparks - You'll Never Walk Alone
Hollie is still so stiff & robotic like usual. I still can see her thinking every steps and notes. Jordin killed it as usual!! Good for her for letting Hollie takes the spotlight.
- Top 12 Guys - Tribute to Robin Gibb
What a mess!!! Colton is pitchy,Joshua is the only good part on this medley. Where is the older Gibb?? Because I heard he would be singing with the Top 12 guys. Oh well!!!
- Jessica Sanchez & Jennifer Holiday - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going

OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN!!! The best performance I've ever seen on the grand finale. At first I was like that Jennifer face is scary but she killed it. She still can sang!!!! This duet went above and beyond amazingness. So many epic moment!! Flawless. There's no words to describe how fantastic this duet. Twitter is having an earthquake over this duet. Phenomenal!!!
 - Aerosmith - Legendary Child & Walk This Way
I don't care for this. Where is Donna Summer disco tribute?? Where is Elise duet??? Why the girls didn't get shown much??
- Jessica and Phillip duet.

- Result: Phillip Phillip won American Idol Season 11. Jessica even knew it would happen,she hug P2 in an instant. What a joke!!!! He's not even singing the coronation song. He stopped,crying the whole performance,drop the guitar and walk to his parents. Anti climactic winning moment ever!!! The worst winner ever!!!! I'm so upset right now!!! This is a fucking joke!!! Another flop winner!!




No comments: