Music

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Top 24: Guys Performances

- The new Idol stage is so cheesy looking.
- I don't like this camera view from the judges left side.
- Reed Grimm - Moves Like Jagger
Not as trainwreck as I expected. I give him point for reworking this song into jazz version.
- Adam Brock - Think
Wow he's from wealthy suburbs and he has big house. I don't get why he's crying all the time like he's in a tough situation. This is an awful performance btw. Is Adam really straight?? He looks like a closeted man.
- Deandre Brackensick - Reasons
King of falsetto,impressive voice,just okay for me. Too much falsetto I think. Many women will be so mesmerized though because of his eyes and hair.
- Colton Dixon - Decode
Decode again????? Why?????? I'm not feeling it. I almost cringed like J Lo. Although I agree that this is pretty entertaining and very current. His vocal could be better. Please don't rehash another song again that you sang already last year,Colton!!!
- Jeremy Rosado - Gravity
Thank God he's not in pimp spot as the spoiler said. Easily the best performance so far. LOL at J Lo and Steven's faces.
- Aaron Marcellus - Never Can Say Goodbye
Urgh why this old song?? He's one of the best technical singer from the guys but his song choice underwhelmed me. Crazy note at the end though.
- Chase Likens - Storm Warning
Great song choice. I always love someone who picks current song. However,he delivered a mediocre performance. Bye bye fodder!!
- Creighton Fraker - True Colors
Good performance. He sang better before though. The judges have been too nice tonight. It's killing me.
- Phillips Phillips - In The Air Tonight
He's very likable and good looking but I can't stand his voice. This performance is so somber and weird. He scared me at the end.
- Eben Franckewitz - Set Fire To The Rain
Oh Eben!!!! The band overpowered him,he tried to catch up with the band but he failed. The whole performance is so amateur looking and very weak. I wish the bandzilla tone down their sound a bit. I feel so bad for this kid. He clearly way over his head. People everywhere will hate this performance.
- Heejun Han - Angels
I can't get rid of David Archuleta's version from my head. Heejun fell short of that.
- Joshua Ledet - You Pulled Me Through
Amazing!!! Although sometimes his voice can be irritating for my ears but this clearly the best performance of the night. By a healthy margin!!!
- Jermaine Jones - Dance With My Father
What's the point of this??? Because the judges took a pity on him???

My Rank:
1. Joshua Ledet
2. Jeremy Rosado
3. Colton Dixon
4. Creighton Fraker
5. Chase Likens
6. Reed Grimm
7. Deandre Brackensick
8. Jermaine Jones
9. Heejun Han
10. Phillips Phillips
11. Aaron Marcellus
12. Adam Brock
13. Eben Franckewitz

No comments: