Music

Friday, March 23, 2012

American Idol Season 11: Top 10 Result Show

- Insane harmonization on the group performance of The Longest Time. Never seen a vocal like that before. This Top 10 is so talented,y'all!!!
- Hollie Cavanagh is safe. She got casual voters,alright!! I wonder why she's always safe while stronger girls like Elise and Erika got in bottom 3 all the time. OMG Elise Testone is safe!! Yay!!!! Ryan almost gave me a heart attack!!
- Lana Del Rey's performance of Video Game. I like it!! I love the 60's background.
- Deandre Brackensick is in bottom 3. Joshua Ledet is safe. Except Erika,who else will be in bottom 3?? Heejun???
- Haley's performance of Free. Awesome!!! I love it!! It's so catchy and very Haley-esque!!
- Ouch Heejun got lambasted by Jimmy Iovine. Urgh at America for not voting for Erika. Erika and Heejun are in bottom 3. So America loves boring balladeer Heejun??? The moment he started to sing uptempo,he's in bottom 3 like Pia. Okay then.
- Deandre is safe. There goes all my points. WTF!!! Erika Van Pelt is eliminated!! The judges didn't save her. I'm at loss for words. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! She could've had a moment if she's in this competition for more weeks,she's already performing in a greater standard than some of the contestants. I'm just so upset right now. I will miss Erika so bad. I loved her since the audition,her Hollywood week's Glitter In The Air performance was AMAZING!!! She's had up and down with her performances,some were great,some were okay. Why oh why America will not reward older woman with great vocal,instead of WGWG or teenage girls. Sigh. Major upset right now.

No comments: