Music

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Voice Season 2 Episode 17: Quarterfinals Part 2 Result Show (Team Adam & Team CeeLo)

- Florence & The Machine performed No Light,No Light. This band is so overrated. I don't get why people like them.
- America saves Tony Lucca. No surprise there!!!
- America saves Jamar Rogers.
- It's time for Team Adam to sing for their life:
- Mathai - Cowboy Casanova
Why she picked this country song?? Another one of her worst performance yet. I don't know why Mathai keep sliding and sliding down unto oblivion since her blind audition.
- Katrina Parker - Perfect
The least interesting version of Perfect I've ever seen on a singing show. Sorry Katrina. I'm still your fan. Be careful of your vibrato.
- Adam Levine is rambling for about 10 minutes,he can't stop talking,can he?? Luckily,he saved Katrina. Yay!!!
- It's time for team CeeLo to perform:
- Cheesa - Already Gone
LOL at the song choice. I think this is one of her best performance on this show. I really felt her emotion.
- Juliet Simms - Torn
OMG I love this song. She killed it!!! I agree with Christina,Juliet always excels when she use the voice that she had on Roxanne.
- CeeLo saved Juliet.
- Pretty predictable night.

No comments: